- the right to obtain from the Controller the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning are being processed and to information provided for in Article 15 of the GDPR and in particular those relating to the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, etc;
- the right to obtain, where inaccurate, the rectification of personal data. The data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed in relation to the purposes of treatment (Article 16);
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten), where any of the cases referred to in art. 17 applies;
- right to restriction of processing, in cases provided for in art. 18;
- right of portability of data under Art. 20;
- right to object to the processing pursuant to art. 21;
- the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation, only for the purposes for which the legal basis is the consent (art. 7).